Thank you for supporting local Maui businesses.
The following are either fellow local businesses that are amazing or simply websites that we think you may find useful on your Maui vacation. Mahalo for supporting local Maui businesses.
- Aloha Thai Fusion – Authentic Thai food on Maui.
- Big Beach Digital LLC – Maui Website Design, Search Engine Optimization, and Google Ads.
- Da Nani Pirates – Ridiculously good ahi fish tacos and other things. Three DNP locations to serve you – Kaanapali (Whalers Village), Kihei, Kahului.
- Haleakala National Park – Info from the official National Park Service website
- Kraken Coffee – The island’s best coffee with a convenient drive-thru. Also located at the Kihei Food Truck Garden.
- Maui Activities – Discounted tours, activities, and fun things to do on Maui
- Maui Burgers – Gourmet burgers, sandwiches, and salads in a takeout setting. Known for the Rainbow Grilled Cheese. Located in Kihei, HI.
- Maui Happy Hours – Free app featuring Happy Hour and deals from over 100 Maui bars, restaurants, and businesses. Available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.
- MauiCounty.gov – Official government website for Maui County
- Best Reef Safe Sunscreen for Maui Hawaii – Keep your skin sun-safe and remain environmentally conscious on your Maui vacation.
- Southshore Grindz – Popular local restaurant at Rainbow Mall in Kihei
- The Big Easy Oven and Tap – Cary, NC Cajun and Southern Restaurant with excellent reviews
- Affordable Raleigh Wedding Venues – Historic Raleigh wedding venue that is perfectly tailored to host unforgettable wedding celebrations
- Whalers Village Shopping Center – Maui Poke is located here along with many other wonderful shops and eateries